Here are just a few of the things you’ll be able to do when you stop by the Herrmann International booth, #711, in the Expo Hall this year:
- Pick up a free USB drive pre-stocked with Whole Brain® resources.
- Spend focused time with Herrmann International representatives to discuss your business priorities and goals.
- Experience sample modules from the award-winning simulation, The Thinking Accelerator®.
- View quick learning videos on various management topics.
- Play “Kinect Adventures” and get the opportunity to win a free Kinect peripheral for XBOX 360!
Get in the Game
“Kinect Adventures,” the game that ships with Kinect, is the first consumer product designed from the ground up using Herrmann International’s Whole Brain® framework.
We’re highlighting this milestone by giving you the chance to play the game and win your very own Kinect.
While at the conference, you also won’t want to miss Ann Herrmann-Nehdi’s Trends Track session, Outthink, Outpace, Outperform: Developing Agile Thinkers to Lead the Way.
Ann consistently ranks as one of the top-rated speakers each year at ASTD, and in this engaging, high-energy session you’ll see why. Learn how to develop your leaders’ thinking agility and apply proven learning approaches to accelerate leadership development in a complex world. You will learn practical techniques you can quickly apply to get immediate impact.
Session TU325: Outthink, Outpace, Outperform: Developing Agile Thinkers to Lead the Way (Trends Track)
Presenter: Ann Herrmann-Nehdi, CEO, Herrmann International
Date: May 8, 2012, 4:00-5:30 PM MDT